SME: Fresh Prince Bel Air SME: Fresh Prince Bel Air

Not as good as Barney Bunch but good effort. Keep it up!

HardHart responds:

There will never be another Barney Bunch, but I can try.

Sunshine Osama Sunshine Osama

That was disappointing.

I was expecting an endless loop of Osama's face over a cartoon sun shining over dancing nuclear missile flowers.

Mlp: Chrysalis Pov Nsfw Mlp: Chrysalis Pov Nsfw

Jesus Christ help us all.

1 star because I did indeed get a boner.

The Pill The Pill

Animation was okay. The music doesn't quite fit what's going on at times (the psychadelic freakout scene, for example). I like the idea though.
Also next time you make these you should put a stop(); at the end of the animation so it doesn't loop endlessly. And use "Stream" in the frame properties instead of "Event" for the audio, that way it won't overlap.

You should make one of these for Knives Out, I always thought that song sounded like a bad dream.

Grover's Competition Grover's Competition

Oh come on bro, if you're gonna do a barney bunch tribute at least make it longer. You killed my boner.

Buckaroo Banzai Scene Buckaroo Banzai Scene

Wow this made me laugh. The art was really shoddy and the characters shouldn't move around the screen like that (but you traced it so maybe it's accurate). I recommend coloring in the characters rather than leaving them white, looks lazy. Also practice using the brush tool, lines don't look good. It's good to practice drawing over movie clips if you want to get better at art, I guess.

spacezoomer responds:

Wow, thanks for the tip. I'll remember that.

tmwgascaacbaewbteatttahte tmwgascaacbaewbteatttahte

Oh hey I get it!

Its funny cause he explains the story in the flash and it doesn't happen. But we pretend we saw the action! LMAO XD 11!1

Boxing Cyberen Boxing Cyberen

God dammit.

I don't care if it sucks I love that song. The only good thing about these flashes is the music.

The Life of MikeyS9607 The Life of MikeyS9607

Bad.

The characters were poorly drawn and the shading wasn't good enough. You should spend more time on it.

jabmoreno responds:

If This Was MikeyS9607's flash, he would reply "FUCK YOU!"

Anonymous:Message to NATO Anonymous:Message to NATO

Man...

This is the worst Barney Bunch flash I've ever seen.

AnonNewsNetwork responds: